Cream "La Cree"
Every day, the skin experiences a wide range of various aggressive effects, both external (aggressive weather conditions, poor ecology, cosmetics, etc.) and internal (stress, poor nutrition, bad habits, individual allergic intolerance). The result of this effect is various problems in the form of irritation, dryness, rashes, itching and other unpleasant symptoms.
For various problems, the proven and effective cosmetic product, La Cree cream, can provide the necessary assistance, which quickly gained confidence in the domestic market and is very popular.
"La Cree" is a non-hormonal and non-addictive cosmetic product based on herbal components, which provides a comprehensive anti-allergic, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, regenerating effect. The manufacturer is the Vertex company, which is located in St. Petersburg. The cream has a delicate texture with a pleasant aroma and easy absorption. It is sold in tubes of different volumes (30 g, 50 g, 100 g) and stored at a temperature of + 5C to + 25C in a dry place away from sunlight.
What is it and how does it work
Cosmetic cream "La Cree" has a unique natural composition, which allows the use of this tool to people of any age, including pregnant women and newborn babies, and for any part of the body.
The main components are panthenol, oils and extracts of medicinal plants:
- walnut extract restores the protective barrier of the skin and increases resistance to such harmful factors as ultraviolet rays and radiation. It also removes allergic rashes and inflammations, and thanks to antiseptic properties it helps with bruises, abrasions and small wounds;
- succession extract due to anti-inflammatory and bactericidal actions it treats diathesis and diaper rash, therefore it is often used in the process of caring for newborns and young children;
- licorice extract restores cell metabolism and protects the layers of the epidermis from aggressive external influences;
- extractor camomile It has anti-inflammatory, healing and soothing effects;
- violet It is famous for its natural estrogens, which favor elasticity, softness and elasticity of the skin, normalization of metabolism and water balance. Also, its extract stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid, enriches the skin with various necessary vitamins and minerals, and cope with allergic rashes;
- avocado oil intensively moisturize and restore the layers of the epidermis;
- panthenol heals the skin, restoring water balance and removing inflammation.
For particularly sensitive skin, manufacturers have released a separate, similar product: La Cree Intensive Cream with jojoba, karite and wheat germ oils. This composition instantly moisturizes the dermis and nourishes it with nutrients. And lecithin and allantoin stimulate regenerative processes and have a protective function.
Indications for use
Cream "La Cree" is designed to eliminate the widest range of epidermal problems:
- bites of various insects (mosquitoes, midges, bees, etc.) and plant burns;
- dermatitis, eczema and skin diseases that cause burning, itching, inflammation;
- hereditary or age-related excessive dryness of the skin;
- thermal or sunburn of the 1st degree;
- diaper rash and diaper dermatitis;
- allergic reactions, manifested by skin rashes.
About the properties of the regenerating cream - in the next video.
Mode of application
Depending on the severity of the lesion, the agent is applied up to 3 times a day with a thin layer on the necessary areas of the epidermis. It is recommended to smear the burnt skin with a thicker layer, since dehydrated skin requires more hydration. Despite the absence of the addictive effect and the possibility of prolonged use, if after 7-10 days there is no positive dynamics, it is necessary to seek the help of dermatologists.
When processing diaper rash surfaces under diapers, one should take into account the possibility of the onset of the "greenhouse effect", therefore, as consumer reviews advise, it is recommended to increase the duration of the "air" baths after application to children's skin.